- Children from 0-2 years of age are free of charge – babybed and babychair available
- On arrival, the apartments will be at your disposal from 16:00 clock
On departure day, please clear the apartments until 09:00 clock
- If you arrive earlier, we offer luggage storage and changing facilities
- In case of early departure or late arrival, the full invoice amount will be charged
- Short stay up to 4 nights: 10% surcharge
- For us a reservation is only binding upon receipt of a down payment
- At the same time we also require a deposit, which of course is refundable again after the inventory has been checked
- Payment options: cash, in advance by bank transfer, debit card payment (please discuss your daily withdrawal limit with your bank), Credt Cards VISA and MasterCard and Paypal.
- Arrival after 18:00 clock requires disclosure
- Cancellations must be done in writing
Not all apartments can be booked online. If your desired date is not optional, or if you have a special request, please use our booking inquiry.
Down payment and deposit
When making your reservation, we allow ourselves to take an immediate down payment of 40% of the total package. Only on receipt of the deposit your confirmation has its validity. Upon arrival we require a deposit of € 300,00 per apartment. This is refunded on departure (after inventory check).
For larger damages and/or vandalism and/or missing items, the deposit will be retained and any claims that exceed the amount will be charged.
Cancellations must be done in writing. In case of cancellation of a reservation, the resulting fee will be payable. The cancellation fee is 40% of the total costs, if it is done more than 28 days prior to the day of arrival planned.
If the cancellation occurs from 28 days to 14 days before check-in: 80%, for later cancellations or early departures the total package will be charged. Should you not arrive until 18:00 clock on the agreed arrival day, there are no more obligations for accommodation, unless a later arrival time has been agreed. In addition, the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions apply.
Tip: In the event that something should come in between however, we recommend taking a trip-cancellation or trip-interruption insurance from the insurance company of your choice.